09 Feb 2003 / JTraceDump 0.2.0-beta
- Collects trace log records in memory in an array of configurable,
- Once a problem occurs, all records currently in the buffer can be
dumped into a separate file.
- The exception which caused the problem is dumped, and if it wraps
another causing exception, that one will be printed out too
- Information is stored per thread. When a dump-file is created,
only the records related to the thread which caused the problem are
- System properties are also dumped into the file.
- Special method allows to dump an array of chars in hex-format.
- Works with all JDK releases from 1.1.x (or should, at least..)